:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 23, 2011
Appearance. posted at 1:00 AM

Have you ever looked into the mirror and hated your reflection?
And just thought to yourself that you're just butt ugly and not pretty enough?
I know I have.
I have really acne prone skin due to genetics, and all this acne made me really insecure.
I thought that people would laugh at my appearance and make comments about my face.
Even though they don't say anything, I know that everyone on the inside is like WOAH. =_="
And sometimes, I would just look down, so no one would see my face.
It was just horrible.
All I ever wanted was a nice complexion. (And I still don't have one. LOLOL)
But who's fault is this?
No one's.
No one wants to be "ugly."
If you could pick to be have a beautiful face or a face full of scars; who would pick the face with a bunch of scars?
No one.
Don't ever say to yourself that you're not pretty enough or that you're butt ugly.
Because there is no such thing as "ugly."
Beauty is skin deep. :]
Personality will always win over appearance.
Looks don't mean anything, really. lol.
Also, everything/everyone is beautiful- just not everyone notices it.
There is no limit to being "pretty," so technically, you can't be not pretty enough.
And you're not made to compare yourself to anyone either.
The simplest things can be beautiful, such as tiny rain droplets on a leaf.
Have confidence.
Stand up, keep your head high, have no worries, smile, and make other people smile or give them a shoulder to lean on when they need it.
If you keep thinking that you're ugly, when will you see the beauty inside you?
You are beautiful just the way you are.
In fact, you have 46 chromosomes.
23 from mommy and 23 from daddy.
You are the product of the two most important people of your life.
To be alive and living right now, I think is beautiful.
Be blessed for what you have.