about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 12, 2011
time is moving pretty slow... =/ posted at 10:32 PM
Why is tomorrow only Thursday?!? =_______=
I really wished that it was Friday. T_T;
I didn't even really sleep last night because I couldn't fall asleep.
Bloomberg opened NYC schools with 9 inches of snow today.
FRIKIN' GENIUS! <3>_>;
40 minute train ride to school. D:
I WORE MY MUM'S TIMBERLAND BOOTS! >:D
So manly!
English tomorrow -__-
Mr. Lo needs to STOP giving us homework EVERYDAY T___T
His assignments are so annoying. =__=
Oh. There was a cockroach in DDP today. T___T
AND IT WAS NEXT TO DENNIS' KEYBOARD. D:
And he switched seats with me because I had to work on the fountain because he didn't know what to do.
Meaning it was closer to me. T^T;
I saw something moving, and I was SPAZZING OUT. :]
I. HATE. COCKROACHES. T___T;
Mr. Fung and his ninja bug "killing" skills. xD
HE USED TO BARE HANDS. :O!!
WHY ARE ALL THE TEACHERS SO MANLY?! LOLOLOL.
My Lab teacher used his bare hands to hold two sheep hearts at a time.
DISSECTED IT with bare hands too. >_>
Now I have a DDP teacher that will kill bugs with bare hands. ^__^
-EDIT-
Kinda knew that this was coming.. =_=;
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/jo-kwon-was-just-kidding-about-him-and-ga-in-dating
SIGH.. T^^^T
Oh well....
At least I was extremely happy for the moment being. =/
Adam Couple Ftw! ^__^