January 13, 2011
RANTRANTRANT. >:[ posted at 6:10 PM
I love how I put in so much effort into something, and that something goes straight into the garbage. In fact, it made me sound clueless. Was I supposed to bs on my work? Because either way you don't even give a finger.
Don't hate me for trying.You're making me more and more sensitive everyday. -_-
You give homework and don't check it.
So what's the point in doing it when you don't even go over the questions?
Quiet people never offended you, so why are their grades so low even when they do good on your tests and don't disrupt the class?
I remember one time, when I searched all over the internet for the answer to this ONE question on a worksheet, asked the people that I sit with during lunch if they understood what it meant.
My friend told me that it was just a worksheet and I shouldn't put superfluous effort into it.
And what did you do next period?
Nothing.
You didn't even look at the paper for a second time.
So if that's the case, how about I just write, "PINK, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE" for the answers to all the questions? -_-
At least my Geometry teacher gives us answers the next day to the homework.
He doesn't check homework unless God tells him to.
But he goes over the questions to make sure we understand it. =__=
You give us work, and you being such a lazy teacher don't even care about it the next day.
And I, as a student, keep on trying to please you in your class, doing what I need to do, and you don't even care/notice.
I may not do things right, but I'm trying my best.
You don't even care. LOL. Thanks.
I really appreciate you for turning my hard work into me looking like a fool to the world.
And to people out there that think there's such thing as a stupid Asian- you're wrong.
No one in this world is stupid.
It's just that they don't try.
They have the brains, but they just slack off and don't do their work.
=_= I think I would've been A LOT happier if I were in another class...
But...
If the world shows you 100 reasons to cry- show world that you have 1000 reasons to smile. =)
I. won't. give. up.
Good luck with that. ^__^