:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 29, 2011
-head desk- posted at 7:19 PM

T__T.. Soo.. my whole day was dedicated to hardsubbing Secret Garden.
Oh boy.. T___T...
The link in the forum was wrong, and made me download the wrong thing.. LOL.
So I figured it out later and got it. :]
There wasn't a plug- in that said Subtitler and I had to find it -_-.
I downloaded it and pasted it in the plug- ins folder.
After an hour of inputting the subtitles, IT WAS DONE! >:D
Yay! Cheers! :D
But when I played it, there was no audio. -__-
And I have the correct Codec though. T___T;
The original video had no audio! >_<
But on Qiqi's, it did. -_-;
WHAT IS THIS?! T___T;

-edit edit-

HELLOOO SECRET GARDEN HARDSUBBED.<3 x)
I accomplished something today!
Yayy! x)