about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 18, 2011
=_=; posted at 10:40 PM
.__.
1- SS501 leaves DSP Media b/c contract terminated + they do not want to renew it.
2- KARA is filing a lawsuit against DSP to terminate their contracts b/c they can no longer trust DSP.
3- DSP files a trademark on the name, KARA, so they are not allowed to work under that name without their consent. -_-"
4- DSP is planning to have a group called SS502.
-___-... This is really something...
------------------------------
ON THE OTHER HAND! :D
Should I get a polaroid? D;
I'm planning on saving money... until I can afford it... LOLOL.
Which is gonna take a while. :o
Ahh.. .__.; Maybe in the summer I'll be able to get one. xD
------------------------------
I NEVER FELT THIS AWKWARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. LOL.