about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 28, 2011
FML. -_- posted at 1:35 PM
So apparently, I "CUT" Global on January 10th.
OH YES. I WOULD TOTALLY CUT GLOBAL. -__-
-edit edit-
I just wanted to let you all know something that came up this week, just so you are not all surprised next week. I most likely will not be your teacher for the next term as I will be taking over several other DDP classes that did not fare as well on the midterm. You guys all did great for the most part and I was lucky to have had all of you as students. Also, for those of you who are in my sections and want to retake Test #2 (for a grade of up to 99) or hand in any of the homeworks (no late penalties), please e-mail me or come see me by Wednesday in 1E10)
Wishing you the best of luck in the rest of your years here at Brooklyn Tech,
Park Fung
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML !!!!!!!!!!