about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
January 9, 2011
>=) posted at 1:26 PM
Hmm... I cut my own bangs when I woke up today...
I couldn't stand them anymore. =)
(I couldn't stand them from the start LOL.)
So, my bangs don't cover my left eye as much anymore. >:D Yayy!
It still does a tiny little bit though.. D:
But I'm scared to cut my hair too short.. o_O;
This time I have no one to blame it on. LOLOL jk. :p
But yeah, I don't want hair drama. xD
It feels so much nicer! :D
And for some odd reason, I thought that I looked younger. o_O;
I told my mom that, and she said, "Of course! You used to look like a crazy lady."
T____T... Thanks mom..