about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 26, 2010
Winter break is going by too fast. :( posted at 9:30 PM
I'm kind of disappointed in myself that I can't see you the same way as I used to. ):
It's just.. awkward now?
I probably won't tease you or do anything to you anymore. >_> lol.
But that one tiny thing made me realize that I was closer to you than I intended to be? xD
Yeahhhh. :]
Don't worry, you won't have someone to go against you now. xD♥
-----------------------------
DUDE.
IT'S WINTER BREAK.
I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO SIT MY BUTT DOWN AND READ MY MANGA/WATCH MY ANIME.
TWO OF THE SERIES THAT I WERE WATCHING - ENDED.
T_______T W. T. F. !
I can now go cry my eyes out because I loved one of the series. :(
Heyhey, Ichigo and Kashino "kissed" in the end. ;)
HEHEHEHEHE! x) -does fangirl scream- LOL.
Koshiro- senpai is so annoying. -_-;
And I'm sort of tired from watching TVB dramas too x__x
I like caught up with everything?
I should now go dig my face in manga or I can watch We Got Married! :D
Or I should re-watch all the eps of Naruto again. :]
OH BTW. IF YOU HAVE AN iPHONE/iTOUCH GET
SECRET OF MANA! ♥
It's frikin' awesome! ^__^
I kept getting PWNED by the Spikey Tiger though. -_-
But I defeated it and I was jumping for joy! :D
Ice- skating on Donna's bday! ^__^♥
So excited to see everyone!
Byebye! :)