:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 27, 2010
rambling! :D posted at 11:32 PM

And even when the whole world is against you, just smile it through. :')

One of my old statuses months ago. xD
I noticed that whenever I'm having a bad day, or nothing is ever going right, that quote always pops up in my mind. xD
It's better to let out a smile, then let others see you frown right?
After all, when you smile, you use less muscles. =)
Smile! It's free. >:]
Stay positive and things will eventually get better.