about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 31, 2010
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS. =) posted at 7:30 PM
So. 2010 is gonna end in approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. :]
And I totally forgot to write about my new year's resolutions until the last minute. -_-
OKAY. HERE WE GO! :D
1- MARRY NO MIN WOO! <3 [jk, that'll never happen. -_-]
2- Get at least a 95 overall average in Term 2!* >_<"
3- Learn how to cook! >:]
4- Make someone's day. xD
5- Become stronger, and care less about people's words.
6- Continue to smile and be happy!* :D
7- DON'T get involved into any drama/arguments.
8- ... BECOME SMARTER!* :D
9- STOP PROCRASTINATION!!!* :D
10- Stop cursing.* :)
I'll see if I have any more things to add on. xD
------------------------------
This is something ENTIRELY different. LOLOL.
[so you can stop reading now. :p]
BUT. I HAVE TO SAY THIS. >___<
YOU
DO NOT LOOK LIKE NO MIN WOO! SKFJHLASHFLAF. NO. WAY.!!!
AND NO MIN WOO DOESN'T LOOK EMO IN THE DRAMA. >:[
He looks mad frikin' hot. :)♥
And uhm yeah.. I can't face you anymore. lol. -_-
All your stinkin' fault Michelle.
Always going around making things awkward with other people! >_<"
Ehhhh x___x I now dread everything about school. lol.
Yes. Including club meetings now.
Should I become a maker? D: I really don't know what to do.
Being a seller was fun, but ehhh T^T;
2O11 HELP ME DECIDE. xD