about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 10, 2010
Full Moon wo Sagashite posted at 5:08 PM
Full Moon wo Sagashite made me cry soo many times. =(
Literally. T^^T
It's probably by far the first anime that made me cry this many times. D:
Takuto and Mitsuki ♥ ^___^
I liked Eichi though! D:
He was kinda hott. ;) LOLOLOL. [awkward]
But he died. lol. =___=
And when Mitsuki found out that he died, it was SOOOOO SAD. =(
I cried SO MUCH that it's not even funny. T^T;
But Takuto did so much for Mitsuki.. =)
I'm sure that if Eichi was still alive, he'd do the same because he was so sweet. x)
A guy like Takuto that is willing to even give up his life for Mitsuki is really someone that people need to cherish. ^___^
And of course; I believe that there's NO SUCH GUY LIKE THAT LIVING. :]
Just like Usui♥. LOL :)
I'm happy that Mitsuki gets to see Takuto again with the help of Meroko. =)
It was so sad to see Meroko leave. =(
But the ending was so rushed like FIASHGLSGLSGM. >:[
I wanted to see Takuto and Mitsuki being together! :D
♥