:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 4, 2010
Don’t make decisions when you’re angry; don’t make promises when you’re happy. posted at 8:48 PM

OKAYY! LOL. I made a decision.
I will STOP being delusional. :D
Before a very minuscule thing becomes a very big thing. o-o;
And that very big thing will lead to pain. >_>;
Sighh.. xD
WHY DID I FEEL THIS WAY TO BEGIN WITH?! o___o;
What made me attracted to you when I didn't even talk to you? o-o
And I just thought that... you were any random guy when I first saw you. xD
Absolute NO interest at all. ^________^;;;;;; Hehehe..
And then one day.. out of no where, I just thought that you were KINDA cute. :P
LOL. WHYYYYYY? xD
And then I was spazzing out that I couldn't find your FB. :] LOLOLOLOL! xD
I know. I'm such a creeper. :P But you told us to add you.. ^__^
I was nervous around you too! Very nervous.. >_>;
So nervous to talk to you too! xD Like wtf?!
AHEM. :]
Now, I tease you freely. xD
And your reactions are just adorable. :]
AND YOU HAVE DIMPLES WHEN YOU SMILE! ♥ xD
Mesmerized. >_>;
But, THINGS WON'T HAPPEN! :D <- KEY PHRASE.
So, I will stop stalking for you. LOLOL.
Stop wondering if I'll ever see you after school with 456986759836259 kids running out.
And just see you any random guy.
It may be difficult, but I believe that I can do it!! >:] YER! LOLOL
WILLPOWER FTW! xDD
It's true.
I don't want an ending to all of this.
Because next year.. I might not even see you anymore...
And to stop myself from missing you, I planned to do this! :D
Thank you for making me smile without you even knowing it. :]