:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 16, 2010
-_-; posted at 6:36 PM

Wow. Today was some horrible day.
I BOMBEDDDDDDDDDD my Geometry test. T___T
I hate myself.
There goes my grade for Geometry. -_-
But I wasn't the only one that bombed it, because this guy also has Mr. Boettcher and he told Shraiy that he bombed it too. D:
OH MAH GAWD.
That reminds me.. -__-
I SAW SOMETHING THAT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE TODAY. O_O;
IT WAS SOOO WEIRD! >__<; I was like flipping out on the inside. LOLOLOL.
But I acted like I was calm on the outside. >_>;
ASDFGHJKL; Let's not even talk about it. LOL
Or else, it's going to be mega awkward. xD
So! -erases memory- I SAW NOTHING. >_>;

So I decided to ask Haofeng where the ice- skating place is, and he told me. LOL
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS. xD
So I told him that he needs to come with me, and this is what happens. :]

Michelle (6:31:26 PM): You're gonna come with me.
Michelle (6:31:27 PM): :]
Haofeng (6:31:36 PM): youre asking me out?
Haofeng (6:31:41 PM): *squeals*
Haofeng (6:31:45 PM): ;D
Michelle (6:31:51 PM): o________________________O
Michelle (6:31:53 PM): WTF!!!!!!!!
Michelle (6:31:53 PM): NO
Michelle (6:31:55 PM): NONONONONONO
Michelle (6:31:56 PM): EWWWWWWWWWW.
Michelle (6:31:59 PM): LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Michelle (6:32:00 PM): EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Haofeng (6:32:05 PM): T___________T
Haofeng (6:32:09 PM): I GET IT
Michelle (6:32:37 PM): LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Michelle (6:32:39 PM): XD
Michelle (6:32:41 PM): REJECTED.
Haofeng (6:33:27 PM): im gonna go eat in a corner now T_________T

I'm so kind right? LOL.

So I went on the train with Shraiy, Robert, and Emily today! :D
It was so frikin' crowded. D;
Robert asked me if he could have my water bottle, I said no.
Then i took it out to drink like 5 minutes later.
This old man that was standing next to me looked at me, then checked me out.
W T F . T___T
LIKE NO JOKE!!
His eyes looked from TOP to BOTTOM of my body. -_-
And I wasn't even wearing anything showy.
My eyes were like O_O as I was watching him.
Emily started CRACKING UP. -_____-
And Robert pretended that he saw nothing until Emily asked him if he saw it. T__T;
WHAT DA FOOOK?
I FELT SO DISGUSTED. LOL.
And then he got closer to me, and I went farther away from him. LOL.
It was creepy. :(
THERE WERE GUYS WITH A WHOLE BOX OF YUGI-OH CARDS TODAY!! LOLOLOL.
Oh my days, I haven't played that since I was 8. >_>;

I'LL TYPE MORE IF I REMEMBER WHAT ELSE HORRIBLE HAPPENED. :D LOL [sad]