:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 22, 2010
BLAHHHH. :] posted at 10:40 PM

Yesterday, I had this horrible feeling that it would've been a bad day.
It actually turned out pretty well. ^__^
FRANK CALLED ME WENDY.
ASFJLJGLDSJHLSH. >:[
I was like; o__o. WHUT? WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! LOLOL.
I was gonna poke him like crazy, so he can suffocate. >:[
But I just smacked him. xD
Whatever. :p He's a Potato.♥

Today was HORRIBLE. Literally. HORRIBLE. >:[
But people told me just to not listen to him. xD
I really don't understand him though.
He lies just to make his image "good."
It was so stupid. -_- Literally.
I don't even want to talk to him anymore because he's so COCKY.
And he always wants to look "hot." -___-
Mhmm. Yeah. Keep dreaming Boy. :]
I hope you walk into a wall in front of the girl you like. ;)
Cause dude, you're an a-hole. :]
Thanks for offending me and make it seem like I have no feelings. :]
And then going like, "Oh. SHE WAS CRYING?!" when my friend was yelling at you.
No, I just major allergies after you said that I Slow You Down. :]
Stop lying and be yourself instead of trying to look like Taeyang. -__-;
Taeyang is 458347689346547853468x hotter than you. :]

BUT YOU!♥
You actually made me feel so happy today! =D
I thought that it was the end of our convo.. LOL
But you talked to me out of no where! =DD♥
I've always wanted a guy to do that. xD
Thank you for making me smile SO MUCH without knowing it. :]
And sad to say this but; I don't think you'll ever know. xD
Thank you so much. I don't know what I'm going to do when you're gone. :(