December 30, 2010
2010? :p posted at 11:38 PM
I amuse myself. xD
^- That sounded retarded but whatever. :p
It's funny now that I look back to what happened half a year ago. xD
Half a year.. really isn't even that long.
[[ JUNE COME FASTER! I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER! <3]]
I'm hysterically laughing at my past right now. :p
Okay. xD So half a year ago my friends and I were about to fcken explode every SINGLE DAY at the park because the evil fox girl that seeks for attention was all over the boys?? xD
And we would all get annoyed because everyone would just talk about her, and everything was like revolved around HER. LOL.
She would appear EVERYWHERE.. unexpectedly. xD
Like what girl WOULDN'T get pissed at that?? xD
But LOL, we matured SO MUCH. xD
Cough Drop ^^; : he used my water bottle for something
Cough Drop ^^; : and she came
Cough Drop ^^; : and I was like
Cough Drop ^^; : T__T,
Cough Drop ^^; : and then he came over to like
Cough Drop ^^; : tell me or something
Cough Drop ^^; : and I got mad
Cough Drop ^^; : so I like
Cough Drop ^^; : flung the water bottle at him
Cough Drop ^^; : :].
Cough Drop ^^; : it was opened <3.
PWNED! xD
See? We were pretty scary. :p
Thank you girl for being part of my life. xD
YOU MADE A HUGE IMPACT ON MY LIFE. =)
You made me realize that there are many different types of people in this world that are pretty cruel. :]
And that life is pretty unfair. xD
Thank you so much! x)
You created the me now, that now knows to ignore those type of people. =)
Thank god that's all over. :p