December 11, 2010
#123 | 12 more days! posted at 9:08 PM
Hiii! Post Number 123! =D♥
So right now, I am so bored. D:
I should start my homework... especially my Current Events homework.. -_-;
Like my blog layout? :D
Hmm... I need ideas for designing tees.. D:
I usually get ideas real quick, but this one is kinda hard. >_>;
Oh well. :D I enjoy designing stuff. Just that when there's so much work, I'm not in the mood to. >_>
Haofeng texted me yesterday saying "Well? o_O"
I'm like wtf? Did I send a message to the wrong person before? LOLOL.
So I reply, "Well? o-o"
And he texted me back saying I'm slow and said that he invited me to go ice skating. >:[
LIES! I don't remember anything like that. o-o;
But I do want to go ice skating! :D LOL
I never went ice skating in my entire life! :O
Anyone want to come ice-skate with me? ^__^
I PROMISE THAT YOU WON'T GET A BRUISE ON YOUR BUTT - CAUSE I'M HERE. :DD
LOL. Ahh. >_>.. I'm scared of falling so much that my butt will get bruised and I can't sit on a chair after. xD
I'm kinda excited. >:D
Is anyone excited for 2011? :O
I want summer NOW. T___T;
It's cold.. =(
And I want a break! >_<;
For some reason, I was so excited for high school to start. o_O
I thought I would like it very much like in anime.. LOLOL
Uhm; NOT SO MUCH. xD
So much work. =(
Oh boy, I can't wait till I'm a junior. -__-;
NO. NOT AT ALL. >__<
But that's so far ahead. o-o
I'm looking forward to May/June! :D
But it's probably going to be an OVEN. >__<
Body heat + Global Warming = AKJGLSJSGhHDGS.
But! WINTER BREAK SAVE ME FIRST! :D
Oh.. and in January, time to fail all my finals. -_-;