:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 28, 2010
Wish that can be me and you. posted at 1:29 AM

:)


>:D Yer!
Photoshopped by me 2 days ago out of boredom for club.
Those two teddy bears just go together. ^__^
I wished that I could buy both of them. ><"
Cause it would be so disappointing if you separated those two. =(
Their arms look like they are made to hug each other. >_<
If you took them apart, their arms will look extremely weird.. xD
Cause the body is like slanted and the arm is like stabbed in the air. LOL

Glad that you liked it. ^___^♥