:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 21, 2010
Post Number 111. :) Yerr! posted at 9:15 PM

Soo.. you all know what happened to my hair on Facebook. LOL.
I never knew that so many people paid attention to what I wrote as a status. o-o;
But anyways.. I was CRYING on my way home today.. xD
Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. =(
BUT. HE 'liked' my status! :D
It made me smile like a creeper. LOLOL
BIPOLARNESS! xD
I was all like sad and blahh T^T;
And after he 'liked' it, I was like :O!!!
GNSLHJLSJHZLSJHLSJGLSJGLGS. :)
Yahhhh ^___^ See how easy it is to make this girl smile? LOL.
Thank you very much!♥ =)

OFF TO TAKE DBNKFSDHNGKDNGK NOTES FOR TOMORROW. =(
So screwed. T____T;