:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 18, 2010
-poke- :D posted at 8:40 PM

Why do you have to be so adorable?! D:
You're the sunshine to my rainy day. =)
Your voice is so soothing! :D
I like it veryyyy much. :)
Did I say, I like your face very much too? LMAO. jk.
Yesterday was the FIRST time I EVER saw you AFTER school. LOL. :D
Me likey very much. ;D
All thanks to Emily for warning me. LOL
I thought someone was going to scare me from behind. D:
But it ended up to be him. ^__^♥
LOLLIPOP IN YOUR MOUTH. PLAID CARDIGAN. HOW SEXY? ;D LMAOO!
Ehh. Everything is only a fantasy. I know I know.
It's impossible. -_-
But hey, I'm not THAT obsessed with him, or am I? ;) Jkjk.
I'm not obsessed with him. LOL.
Just a tinyyyyyyyy crush. :)
That will go away soon.. =(
Cause I know that everything is impossible.
Oh well.
Just being able to see him makes my day. =)

I love your reactions when I tease you. ^_^