November 25, 2010
Happy Turkey Day! Yer Yer! >:] posted at 11:56 PM
I want to thank all these people to be part of my life! =D
Without you guys, I wouldn't be who I am now. =)
I owe you guys so so so so so much! :D
I'm sorry if I forgot any of you.. o__o;
Don't feel offended!! >_<;
Dear Emily Sham,
Thank you so much for staying with me for 3 years now. >:D Let's turn those 3 years into our whole life time! =D I wouldn't want to live a day without you. [sounds so cheesy. LOL] I love how we both understand each other so muchh. =) I am waiting for brother in law to be to ask you out. ;) Good luck girlyy.♥ And thank you for spotting my favorite person in the world TWICE already. LOLOL. xD
Dear Alexandra Tang,
Gosh. I can't express how much I LOVE you!♥ You're such an amazing and intelligent girl. =) You were the one that got me into Kpop 3 years ago! I enjoyed sitting in the back of Ms. Munson's with you and getting ignored. LOLOL. Jk. But she hated me in the beginning. D: I'm sorry for cracking your rulers. =( Who cleans the beach? YOUR MOM! LOL. Heyyy girl, you're going to see my mom tomorrow. LOLOL. Gahh. =( Too bad you're not in NY now. >_<; I hope we can hang out together again. I still remember how you would torture me with your pokes in Ms. Lord's class. :P Thank you so much for being part of my life.
Dear Qiqi Zhong,
I know I told you this, but I'm jealous of you. ;) You're such an innocent and peaceful girl. Sometimes I wish I were you. xP Just drama- free and tranquil! =D I love how I can talk about my problems with you, and you will always take your time and listen to what I have to say. When I'm at my lowest times, where I'm pretty much crying, you're always there to help me pick myself up. I miss having you as my French buddy.
Dear Natalie Huang,
I absolutely ADORE your hyperness. =) I remember back in October when I didn't see you in a while, I picked you up at Grand Street and you JUMPED on me and gave me a HUGE hug. xD Thank you so much for that. =) I don't think I hugged ANYONE in a WHILE. LOL. But that hurt! >:[ I missed you so much. =( Too bad we only became really close near the end of 8th grade. =( But even so, you're still very important to me.♥ I enjoyed going to Homecrest and hanging out with you. ^__^ You were a big bowl of sunshine to me. =) And I remember when I broke down crying at the park on the swings alone, you were the one that came to me and cheered me up. Thank you so much. =)
Dear Sammi Kan,
DUDE. I've only seen you TWICE in my entire life time. LOLOL♥ But I talk to you so much more than other people that I've seen 4759347698436794 times. xD I love you so so so much! :D You recorded a song for me as a birthday present and deleted all your songs on your iPod by accident. LOL!! Not my faultt! :DD You're such a niceeeeeeee girl. ^__^ I enjoy hanging out with you. YOU'RE SO QUIET GIRLLL. Mannn. >:[ Omg. I enjoy eating food and staring at you from across the table. =) LOLOL. YOU'RE SO WEIRD. xD♥ I want to hang out with you again some timee! >:D
Dear Amanda Engelshteyn,
[[ I REALLY HOPE THAT I SPELLED YOUR LAST NAME RIGHT. ><" ]] We had our ups and downs and had 6759765897689759 arguments! :D We were hubby and wifey. ^__^ And we got divorced.. and we remarried! :D After every argument that we had, we'd get so close. And then another argument comes, and it's like another war. T__T; I really didn't like it when we were in arguments. =( I just didn't like the feeling that we both were so close and then everything we had just broke apart. =( But I'm glad all of that is over. =) Like you said, we both matured. ^__^ We are both mega Bubbi fans.♥ We shared so much in common! =D You're one of the people that I would
never want to lose in my life. Not because we used to be so close, but because we've been through so much together. =) Never in my life time have I ever had so many arguments with one person, made up every single time, and are still friends now. Thank you so much for being in my life.♥ Continue to be beautiful (Admit it! You are!) and have fun in Midwood. =)
Dear JiaMin Zhao + Shio Zhu,
Giiirl+Guyy or should I say girlS? LOL :D You guys are like some of my closest friends In Tech. Thank you JiaMin for smiling at me on the first day of DDP. LOLOL♥ You were like the second friend that I made in Tech. ^^ First was Zenith cause of the group work thing. o-o; And thank you Shio for sitting with me every single day during Lunch. :D Shio, even though you say things that aren't funny but laugh anyway, I want to KICK YOU. >:[ Cause I feel offended. But I never do. :P I either take my pen and scribble drawings on your hand or I just ignore you. xD But that rarely happens. :P
Dear Dennis Chan,
LOL! EMILY DON'T LAUGH. xD Hey "Lang Jai!" :P You know.. YOU OWE ME BIG TIME! So you read like not even half the book for summer reading, and you told Andrew to put that down on the list when he didn't even read a word. ^_____^ BOYYY, AREN'T YOU LUCKY THAT I WAS IN YOUR GROUP?! >__< And thank you Mr. Lo for making me the ONLY ONE part of their group. T^T.. I wanted to murder myself when I realized that they didn't finish reading the summer reading stuff. -_-; SIGH. But hey, you're one really funny guy. :] So thank you for making me smile and laugh. ^__^ And no, I will not help you "fob" your hair. >__>;
Dear Andrew Lau,
YOU OWE ME A FOOT MASSAGE, CHICKEN BUTT.
Dear _________,
HAHA! Hello Mr. Perfect. =) Thank you for being the sunshine to my rainy day. It's pretty obvious that you don't know who you are.. and I kind of really DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. LOLOL. You're such an adorable guy. =) You have the cutest personality ever. I ENJOY teasing you. =) I love your reactions. xD Even though this girl thinks the same way with me along with 45346548654 of her girl friends.. I just continue to live my life. >:] Even if it is just 3 seconds of seeing you after school- it makes my day. =) During meetings, I get so excited. ^__^. I think you're sick. >__< Stop procrastinating and sleep well! =( Feel better.♥
Ahh.. I'm so tired now. =(
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone! >__<
Just know that if I know you, you're important to my life. =)