:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 2, 2010
Happy Birthday YS ^__^ + RANDOM CONVOS FTW? xD posted at 8:56 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAENGIE! ^___^
5O1 FTW! >:D Awaiting 2011♥


--------------------------

Sammi: o_o
Sammi: WHY
Sammi: YOU
Sammi: KEEP
Sammi: CALLING
Sammi: HIM
Sammi: BABY?
Michelle: CAUSE HE'S CUTE.
Michelle: >:[
Sammi: LOL.
Michelle: AND INNOCENT
Michelle: LIKE A BBY. ><
Sammi: call me baby. ]:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! xD
AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOOOO.
LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOOO.
LMFAO! xD
I'm sorry, I was rewatching the bloopers to Bromance. xD

--------------------------

And I'll copy and paste Natalie + I's convo yesterday. >:]
I need to finish my essay! >_<
Ahhh. =(