:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 3, 2010
No more comment. posted at 1:28 AM

Why am I so naive?
How come after hitting a wall 2 times, I still don't learn?
It's 1:30 and I'm tearing.
I'm so upset.
People around me are saying that there are such miracles.
Maybe this is exactly why I have low confidence in myself.
Maybe this is exactly why I don't believe in myself.
Because no matter how much I try - it's useless.
You don't even care and you never planned on caring.
You obviously don't know anything that I have done for you.



Ahh.. sleeping with red eyes tonight.. lol