:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 1, 2010
MANLY MICHELLE NANANANAA! xD posted at 8:02 PM

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you


I'm going to keep everything a secret from now on! :D
Let's just say.. You mean a lot to me more than you think you do. xD
I don't know why but I'm constantly worrying about you. >_>;
Ahh.. that reminds me... SKINSHIP. >:[ When I see you with other girls... ^___^
Je ne l'aime pas du tout! >:[!!!!
But uhm.. :] Let's take things slow.
Just like dancing - one step at a time slowing getting to know the beat! :D
And hopefully.. you'll understand one day. >_>