:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 14, 2010
HELLLOOO! [: posted at 6:38 PM

HELLLOOO. [:
So today has been ocean waves crashing against the shore.
Some ups and some downs. >_>

English + Geometry were pretty normal today. xD

I apparently called my mom during French. :]
And she picked up and stayed on the line for 1 minute + 30 seconds. LOL
Uhh yeah..
DAMN YOU PHONE! ><"

Lunch was... awkward...
Very awkward...
And I really didn't want that guy to ask me that question. T_T..
Cause it was a really awkward situation.
And.. I guess it was pretty obvious that I didn't feel the same way he did. ;x
So, let's not talk about it any longer. >_>
Shio and Jackie kept on teasing me about it. >:[
Jackie made me a pamphlet and it was hilarious. xD
But I kicked him because he was teasing me! >:[
And he plans on teasing me for 3 weeks! >_<

After lunchhh- I was walking in the hallway, begging that we didn't have a Global test today.
I heard someone studying... and I got scared..
Cause I thought the Global test was on Friday and we were getting observed today...
I walk in and I read the white board.
TEST TODAY! GOOD LUCK. in big bold words.
I WAS FLIPPING OUTTT! >_______<
I think it was because I was late to class yesterday due to coming down from the 7th floor + I missed what she said in the beginning.
Now I'm totally flunking Global. -_-
Yeah. One word that described the situation- Fucked.
I actually knew some answers though..
But I bet that if I studied; I would've knew EVEN MORE. =(

Soo.. ^___^ I PASSED MY BIO TEST!
YER YER YER YER YER! =DD
I was so scared. T__T.
Because when we took the test, literally no one finished it. >_<"
But I ACTUALLY PASSEDD! :D
I couldn't finish like 3 questions + thought I failed it. D:
Cause some questions were worth a lot. T__T
But in the end, >:D I PASSEDDDDD!
I was SOOOO happy. =)

During lab, Mr. Harber screamed out that there were two cells having sex under the microscope at group 8.
98% of the boys plus one girl start running there, pushing to see it. -_-;;
Oh god. T^T. No comment.

FIND A CURE CLUB!♥
Frank is kind of cute. xD
And he's older than me so when I had to talk to him- I got kinda nervous. LOL
I felt like I wasn't giving enough respect because I had to talk to him like any friend. xD
He told us to add him on Facebook.. >_>.
I CAN'T FIND HIM. >___<"
Grrr. =(
No meeting next Thursday too! xD

I was supposed to walk with Dennis today after school, but uh it didn't work out. LOL
Cause I forgot that it was Thursday. =(
He said that he'd wait until Cure Club was over, but uhh.. he didn't. LOL
He told me that Emily told him to not wait for me, so he left. xD
Oh welll. =)

That's about it for today! xD
Byee. :]
IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKENDS BBY! ♥