Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
Happy Monsters + Epic Video >:D + Random Pictures! posted at 12:46 AM
I haven't went on Happy Monsters for a while! D: Because when I used to check every few days; there would be an update. But somewhere in September when I checked; Lucy's been busy, so she hasn't been updating. So I stopped checking because I was busy too + since I slept A LOT today, I checked it :D
I have to say; Lucy's post about haters/judgmental people, really inspired me and I just REALLY have to talk about it. xD Let's all not bash anyone and live life happily! :D Instead of calling someone a bad name [ie- whore], why don't we just simply say that we don't understand their lifestyle + let it go? :] First of all; it's easier + better for you, because you don't have to run your thoughts about that person and just keep picking on their flaws. Also; you're being the nice person- keeping quiet and not cursing them out as if they murdered your entire family. And maybe even through time; you'll learn more about the person + understand them.
Thank you Lucy Doan for being so inspirational and spreading peace on Earth. ^__^
------------------------------
WONGFU + NIGAHIGA + JAYPARK = EPIC! ♥ :) It'll be even more epic of Kevjumba was in it! >:D But he's currently in The Amazing Race, not having much time to do videos. >:] TEAM JUMBA FTW! :D
------------------------------
^- This really made me smilee! :)♥
^- From Vivian's Tumblr! >:D
I'm so sorry to myself. T^T. I'm sorry for being so ignorant and thick skinned for so long. =( I'm sorry tummy for all those butterflies literally every single time I see him. T^T I'm sorry brain for all those useless + stupid thoughts about him. I'm sorry pillow for crying at 1AM in the morning just because of him. And I'm really sorry heart that I've been causing you more and more damage everyday. =( Forgive me! >_< Because from this day + on, I promise you that I'll be the happiest person alive on Earth even if I get crap grades in school. >_< I will smile through everything and cherish every moment that's happy. =)
------------------------------
Since it's past midnight now; SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT'S RETAKING THE SHSAT - GOOD LUCK! ♥ Don't be nervous like how I was [last minute] when I was sitting in the auditorium in Tech that I literally felt like I was gonna pee in my pants. -_- Imagine yourself in an empty room. Clear all your thoughts. Close your eyes. Connect your thumb and middle finger for both hands. Take a deep breath in and out. Now say, "Om/Aum" and hold it until you can't say it anymore. You're supposed to stay focused, so you aren't supposed to laugh! >_< According to my Global teacher, it has cancer reducing properties and relieves stress. =)