:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 17, 2010
Breast Cancer Walk! posted at 10:29 PM

Woww. ^__^
I could say; I'm pretty satisfied with today..
Besides the Bio homework part, but whatever. :P

The breast cancer walk today... LOLOL
IT WAS FUNNNNNNNNNNNN! xD
We walked 5 miles...
Whitney is so nice. ^__^
I was kinda late today.. by like 15 minutes. xD
But then again, when I was walking to the BBQ- Whitney was like right in front of me. LOL
I just didn't see her face so I couldn't tell if it was her or not. xD
My mom FORCED me to wear my jacket. >__<
Rawr. I didn't want to wear it because I KNEW it was going to get hot. T^T
I only wore it in the morning because she said that she'd take it home with her. >:[
BUT SHE LIEDDDDD! >:[
But Qiqi was freezing her butt off after stripping on the streets, so she wore my jacket. :]
Uhh yeah.. xD The walk got tiring after 4 miles. xD
I saw so many people! :D Kinda.. xD
Well; it was a disappointment that Frank didn't come. =(
I was going to take 3875948759843754 pictures with him. >__> AHEMM xD
Okay. Now let's hope he doesn't know my blog before he thinks I'm a creep. :]
After the 5 miles; we signed out.
Took forever to find Whitney x___x.
It was mega loud too! >;[

Soo.. I couldn't find Vivian, Haofeng, and Kevin. LOL
So Vivian sent Kevin to look for Qiqi and I.
And uh I found Kevin! >:D And then he lead us to the group, but
Qiqi and I wanted to get our tickets for the volunteer hours.
We asked this lady, and she said that the lady in charge wasn't there + we had to call her tomorrow.
After that woman said that, Qiqi and I were like SCREW IT. LOL
Soo once I saw Haofeng.. ^__^
-KICKS- LOLOL!
I know. :] I'm so nice. That's how I say "Hi" to him ^__^
Anyways. We got on the C train platform and like we were at the end of the train.
The train was shorter than the platform. LOLOL
So like part of the end of the platform had no car. xDD
We like rushed into the last car.
It was EXTREMELYYYYYY crowded! >:[
We had like no bars to hold onto because the C train is really old AND TOO MANY PEOPLE! xD
Since I was the first one to get into the car; EVERYONE HELD ONTO EACH OTHER T__T
AND I HAD NO ONE/ NOTHING TO HOLD ONTO LOL!
So if they all fall; I'm screwed. :]
It was funny. xD Cause I took Haofeng's phone, trying to figure out the password.
And he kept putting his arm around me while "trying to reach for the pole" >:[
SURE SURE! >__>.
It was not comfortable. -_-
Once we got to 42nd Street, I'm like KEVIN! OUT OUT OUT OUT! xD
It was too CROWDED AND STUFFED. >:[

When we got out of the CT station, Qiqi said that I weighed 80 pounds.
Haofeng heard it wrong and thought that Qiqi meant she weighed 80 pounds.
And after the walk; Qiqi made Haofeng carry her. xD
So Haofeng was like BS. xD It was funny. Poor Qiqi!
We ate at Coluck. xD
I probably ate the least, but it was pretty filling for me o-o
Especially the lychee with mango ice cream.
They ran out of green tea ice cream! =(
The mango ice cream tasted kind of weird. xD
Qiqi had to leave and like Vivian, Haofeng, Kevin, and I went to EC.
We didn't buy anything at all. LOL
And uh then we went to this asiany mall? xD
Not really, but it was really cute upstairs.
There were hair products, Hello Kitty, origami, erasers, etc. xD
Uhm yeah.. I think I told Haofeng that he should get a new hairstyle
cause the hair on his forehead looks kinda weird. Something like that. LOL And I said no offense. (I didn't mean it in a mean way! >:[)
Also, when we were at EC Vivian wanted to take pictures with all 4 of us. xD
And I joked around saying, "with these two guys? what about the better looking ones?!" xD Something like that.
Back to the asiany mall place, after I said no offense, he was like you basically just said "You're ugly. no offense" LOLOLOL.
I didn't mean ittt! >___<

Soo.. we passed by a mini cakes stand and I was just joking with Haofeng.
I was like, "Haofengg! Buy me mini cakes!" >:[
And he said that he didn't have any money in Cantonese.
Then we passed by another one, and I was like, AHEMMM
I want mini cakes, but SOMEONE can't even afford a dollar! xD [just to tease him]
And like I was walking with Vivian, so we kinda got separated in the crowd.
Or at least we thought we got separated. -_-
Soo when we were somewhat near the train station, I was like
I WANT MINI CAKES! :O
And then Haofeng pulled it out of his coat. O___O;
He was like, "Your wish is my command."
I thought that it was REALLLY AWKWARD. LOL
So from before; we didn't get cut off by the crowd,
he stopped and bought me mini cakes. T___T.
Gah.. It was so corny; I didn't even want to eat it. LOL
And from the start; I didn't really even want the mini cakes. LOLOL.
I was just bored and didn't want awkward silence. :]
Speaking of awkward silence, I talk a LOTTT around Stuy kids. xD
Okay that's my day with the Stuy nerds! :D

---------------------

Michelle (6:47:02 PM): I HATE WEIGHT LIFTING. >:[
Dennis (6:47:16 PM): weight lifting= 6packs
Michelle (6:47:24 PM): LOL.
Michelle (6:47:28 PM): LOSERRRR!
Michelle (6:47:34 PM): 6 packs of caprisun!
Michelle (6:47:34 PM): :D
Dennis (6:47:35 PM): good thing i have them already
Michelle (6:47:42 PM): >_>
Michelle (6:47:46 PM): WhO WOULDN'T?!
Michelle (6:47:47 PM): :]
Michelle (6:47:57 PM): WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORR? >:D
Michelle (6:48:02 PM): STRAWBERRY AND KIWI FTW! >:D
Dennis (6:48:22 PM): I like Watermelon and strawberry
Dennis (6:48:32 PM): kiwi
Dennis (6:48:34 PM): Eww

I ROFLED. :]
Okay going to go. >__>
Bye!