October 5, 2010
BOOOO! update [: posted at 6:35 PM
From now on - I'm never going to explain myself ever again.
That's one thing that I'll promise you. >:[ AND I'LL KEEP IT! ><
I'm going to act like the "Type A Blood" people. :]
Believe what you want to believe.
When a person is in an argument with another person, they'll tell the story to people around them.
And most of the time, the person that's telling the story makes it sound like they have no fault at all. :]
Human Nature - everyone does it.
So now, if I hear something that's not even what I did - I'm just going to ignore it.
I know things that I didn't do, and if you already believe the fact that I did, what's the point in explaining? :]
And I have a reason for all the things that I do.
I'm not the type of person that just spazzes for no reason. :]
-----------------------
My cousin's tutoring place just kicked her out. lol.
Exactly like Excel, but at Excel - it was because she wasn't even understanding anything.
Now, it's probably because her mom was yelling at the dude because she got a whole page of homework wrong and that they didn't check her homework, etcetc. :]
Now I have to teach her her homework. lol
I guess that's good?
More stress, but it'll get my mind off things?
I don't know.
-----------------------
I fcked up my DDP homework that was due today.. D:
Even though I spent like half an hour drawing it. >_<
Ahh.. There goes my straight 100s streak. =(
I'll re-do it! >_<
It's funny how when I start a convo with you; you don't even use an effort to make it flow.
And today; I did the same exact thing to you. lol
Ahhh.. Nearly fell asleep during Geometry! ><
I kept on writing stuff and it kept on over writing other stuff that I wrote on the page. o-o;
Yeah.. I don't think that made sense to you but uh if you see my notebook, you'll know what I mean. xD
Lunchhhhhhhh. :]
I sat with "SHIYAUUU" and uh his friend! :]
I forgot what his friend's name was.. o__o;
Uhh yeah :] Idk. He's nice though ^__^
I did my geometry homework but left one empty because I thought I should look at some global notes for the note quiz.
The note quiz! DUN DUN DUN!
I was so scared that I wouldn't have any of the answers. o__o
But I actually had most of them, but 1. xD
Biology! :O
uhh. Helloo cutie. :)
LOLOLOL! No one's going to understand that besides Shraiy and maybe Emily. xD
But Emily should understand it if she remembers what I told her. :]
Hint Hint; Orange and white Emily! :P
Yeahh ^__^
Gym.. .__.
Yesterday, Mr. Sprung thought that I'd do the most push ups in my row after this extremely athletic dude. T^T.
I. CAN'T. DO. PUSH. UPS. FOR. LIFE. ><
No upper body strength for the 45648654575438564th time! T^T
When we go to weight training, I'm so fcked. D;
We need to do at least 15 or something.
I CAN'T EVEN DO 2! >_<
So today.. we were SUPPOSED to do the 5 minute jog...
but then we did the pacer test instead. >:D
I'm like completely surprised at the girls in my gym class. o__o
I really expected them to do like 30-40 LOL.
But most of them dropped out near the 18s/19s.
Only one girl did up to the 30s. xD
And that girl kind of creeps me out.. o__o;
She's all hyper every time she talks to me and like today
I was just sitting on my spot for gym, she sat right next to me, and
grabbed my head and started hugging it T___T...
It was.. awkward.
Oh. When we went down to do the pacer thing, Sean started tickling me OUT OF NO WHERE and Brandon called it rape. xD
And then Brandon starts tickling me. -_-
So much for "rape" lol.
Ohh! We got dismissed WHEN the bell rang, so everyone was already leaving. xD
That girl kept on saying RUN MICHELLE RUN!
And Robert was going down the stairs, and he was like YEAH MICHELLE, RUN!
LOLOL Ahhh :] ♥ I miss him. xD
After school, I told Shraiy things I never planned on telling him at all cause I thought he wouldn't have an interest. LOL
But his intimidating looks made me want to tell him. o__o
I was trying to fight ittt! ><
But I ended up telling him almost everything. o-o.
Whatever. xD Not like anyone cares about my stories; for ie-
you. :]
-----------------------
Qiqi: oh in ddp class
Qiqi: our teacher
Qiqi: was playing music from the radio
Qiqi: and there was this song
Qiqi: and the lyrics were
Qiqi: " i wanna show you my peacock, my peacock, i wanna show you my peacock"
Qiqi: xD
Qiqi: and then the teacher was like
Qiqi: O__O
Qiqi: and turns off the radio.
Qiqi: xD
-----------------------
Finally done with my love poem for English. -__-
TOOK ME STINKIN 2 HOURS FOR JUST 10 LINES. ><
Ahaha. I planned on just writing a note to Mr. Lo stating that I don't know what to write.
Undefined. - Don't even have a title for this stupid thing.
You can make me smile with a blink of an eye.
With you - never ever would you hear me sigh.
Day by day, every time I look at you - I always want to wait,
Even if it makes me in a sad and lonely state.
We aren't as close as the seeds are on a strawberry,
But I only want to know you and love you.
Day by day, when I wake up - I just want to see your face.
Wherever I am with you - it seems to be the happiest place.
Can our friendship set on fire,
And will you love me for a while?