about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
October 12, 2010
BLAHBLAHBLAH. >_> posted at 7:49 PM
>_> Okay.
As more and more days go by, I'm becoming more and more like Oh HaNi T____T.
THAT'S. NOT. GOOD! >___<
When we were watching the OST mv for Playful Kiss; Sammi said that Oh HaNi reminds her of me. T___T
And we didn't even start watching PF yet that time too! T__T.
Not saying Oh HaNi is a bad person, but just she's not the type of person I would want to be. >_<
-sigh- =(
Well wasn't today such an awesome day? =_=
Today during gym, we had a 5 minute run test.
I was really aiming to get at least one lap more than Amy because she always does one more lap than me. >_She did 11 and I did 10 T___T. FSKGSKGSKG.
In general, I was actually aiming for 11 laps since 13 was a 100. ><"
I thought that if I ran as fast as a I can in a depressed mood, I'd actually run even more laps. o_O;
Cause when you're depressed- you're physically stronger. xD
But like. I WAS WRONG! >:[
I was on the edge of crying during Bio due to stupidity and overthinking-ness.
So while I was running during gym- I got the sniffles. -_-
So my nose was a bit runny and I was running with wind in my face. :]
That wasn't a nice run at all. T^T;
Brandon kept touching my hair after 10 laps.
And I told him I was sweaty. >:[
But he said I wasn't. =_=
Jia Min: hey
Jia Min: some dude got arrested for showing inappropriate thoughts on their license plate
Jia Min: its said "iliketofu"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
She made my day. :]
I LIKE TOFU! :D