September 23, 2010
Post#68 posted at 12:23 AM
Soo.. I haven't posted in a while lol..
So much work that it's not even funny.
I've been sleeping near 1 lately. =_=
Horrible.
Uhm; So Let's just say - I'm not the really shy type of girl anymore. xD
I no longer have butterflies in my stomach when I talk to you. lol
Soo.. I would just like to talk about random parts of the day. :]
Period 1+2 was English!
We were working on our summer reading project.
I was leaning on the oaktag because I had to draw bubbly letters on the top.
"Lang Jai" had to tape something on the bottom and he was like, "Move your boobies. They're in my way."
>:[ AHEM!
I was like, "WHAT?!" >:[ And then I smacked his arm.
He said, "What? Did I say something bad?" ><" GRRRR.
I'll get him back. >_>
Apparently; he admitted on Aim that he has hairy boobies? xD
Uhm. That was.. very.. interesting. xD
Also; something hurt him and he like kissed his finger. o__O;
I was like, "You kiss your boo boos?"
And he was like, "Yeah, here kiss it!"
>:[ HELL TO THE NO THANK YOU.
Oh. That reminded me.
So this guy... I don't know his name... LOL
But he sits in front of Jia Min in English.
He likes calling Jia Min Head Surgery girl and for me Eye Surgery Girl. o_o;
And then; he told me to feel his head and see if he has a fever.
I was like. o______O...... Uhh......
And then I grabbed "Lang Jai's" hand and told him to feel his head to see if he has a fever. xD
I thought that it would be less awkward for guys. ^__^;;
And he was like, "Nooo! I don't do that type of stuff." LOL.
Ahem Ahem. :]
Apparently "Lang Jai" doesn't stalk the girls he's interested in. o_O
Uhh soo. French really wasn't the best period. lol. -_-
I was like first in front of the classroom.
Then I saw Emily! :DD
And then this random girl came, and she grabbed my shirt.
She was like, "Did you do your French homework?"
I'm like, "Yeah"
Then she says, "Give it to me. I didn't do it. I lost my French textbook." -_-
I don't even know her in the first place + second of all - that was really rude of her.
So nowadays, when you ask a stranger for help, you don't even say please?
You demand it like they HAVE TO give it to you? -_-
And as she walked into the classroom, Emily mouthed, "Do you know her?"
I'm like "NO!" >:[
Then Emily "wasn't sure" if that was the homework. LOLOL.
It was kind of funny. xD But I held the laughter in.
It's not that I don't like helping people. I love helping people to be honest.
And I tend to put people's needs ahead of mine. lol
But if you're someone that I don't even know and you give me that type of attitude,
I won't even bother to help you.
If you're a close friend of mine, I wouldn't mind.
But if you're someone that I don't even know your name, go get some manners.
I no longer like my French seat. =(
During Geometry, I had a test! O:
It was pretty easy. xD
I'm positive I got a full score. >:]
Unless, I made a careless mistake and didn't notice o-o
Let's hope I got a full score. :]
Yeah. I really want to sleep now. =_=
I'll blog another time... I hope. >_>
WOOT! THURSDAY = "LANG JAI" TAKING THE SAME TRAIN AS US! :D
HEHEHEE. I will have to introduce SOMEONE. :DD
Okay bye. I'm so tired.