about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 2, 2010
Playful Kiss OST. (: posted at 7:54 PM
I don't know when it was.
From the moment that I saw you - every minute, every second, I kept on thinking about you.
What are you doing?
Oh no...
Where are you right now?
Oh baby...
I look here and there, this and that.
I keep on liking you - I think I am going to go crazy.
I wonder if you know the way I feel?
I wonder about the way my heart feels.
Day after day, every time I look at you - I always want to wait.
I only want to know you and love you.
Even though spending time on love is a waste.
I don't want to do anything without you.
Everyday, from the moment I open my eyes - I want to see you.
Now, I can't go on one day without you.
I just want to hear you say you love me.
I love you everyday - only love you.
The two of us. ^-^