:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 9, 2010
La rentrée des classes. >_>.. posted at 12:11 AM

Soo.. today (yesterday) was the first day of school. >_>
I didn't get lost today so I feel kind of proud. xD
I was really scared that I'd get lost, but I didn't! =D
Most of my classes are like on the 5th floor west side. D;
Uhm.. Let's talk about my classes! :DD

Period 2 + 3 were PLTW with Mr. Fung + Ms. Fein. ^___^
Ahh.. it was pretty fun? xD
I'm seat number 31! >:D
Brandon, Larry, Brendan, and Kerrian are in my class. xD
I bet they all don't know that. :]
Well besides Brendan cause he saw me. xD
We learned about engineering and stuff.
We did this exercise with being stuck in outer space while trying to land on a moon,
and we had to list the things we have in order of importance.
The entire class died after the 2nd one. xD
Someone said Life Raft as the 3rd most important of the list. LOL!
It was funny. :]
Yeah. We had team work and stuff really quick. xD
People get along easily these days. :D

Uhm..Period 4; We had French. o-o
I saw Qiqi and whacked her with my folder in the hallways. xD
She looked lost. :]
And then Kaiwui was about to go the wrong direction. o-o
Emily was already in the classroom when we got there. O: [so pro. xD]
I walked up 4 floors to get to French and I was DEAD tired. Dx
Uhm Let's just say; Mme Lorca is a replica of Mrs. Stern. >__> lol.
But just taller and doesn't love flats as much. o-o
And she's a bit stricter. lol
I don't want to take French anymore... lol...
I want to take Chinese.
Just so I can avoid some people. ^__^v
In fact; there are 3 Michelles. Thanks for pointing that out in my face you know who.
One less is nothing + better for everyone anyway. lol

Period 5.. GEOMETRY!♥
I think this is my favorite class.. LOL!
I don't know anyone but Larry in there. xD
Many people look like sophomores! D:
I get a little scared thinking that I'm not as smart as them. xD
My teacher is 63 years old. :] Mr. Boettcher. I think. xD
He's pretty cool. =)
He taught us sign language and stuff. xD
He taught us how to say "T" with our hand and he said it's abbreviated for "Toilet."
And he said that if you really want to go to the bathroom do the T thing. >:D
Mr. Boettcher also taught us to say "No" with our hands. ^__^
So if we do the T thing; he'll do the No thing. :]
People end up doing the pee pee dance in their seat, so he'll let them go. ^__^
BUT; the pass is this baby basket that he found in the trash. :]
Sometimes; he'd put red ribbons on it + sometimes he'd even put a baby doll in there. ^__^
Soo.. it'd be nice carrying that in the hallways to the bathroom. xD

Period 6 was my Lunchtime. :]
Uhhh. Went to the cafeteria in the wrong staircase. LOL.
Had to go back down. xD
[That probably happened to 375934534564895 freshmen. xD]
So then uhh; went back down to the 6th floor and went through this whole staircase thing.
And it was hella crowded. D:
I showed them my schedule because they didn't have my ID. -_-
So uh; yeah. I tried finding people but failed. T^T.
I only saw Lyndian. O:
But then I had to find a seat so I could eat.
Ehhh. Ate alone. lol
Then I did a few questions on my geometry homework.
When I was eating; I remembered stuff and I felt so grateful that when we all had lunch at Bay, we had a whole group of people to talk to.
This time; I was all alone in this lunch table with sophomores. lol
I didn't even have an appetite and only ate half my 三明治.
Uhh. Yeah. Then Ryan found me because it looked like my hair. xD ♥
Ahh. He made me felt a lot less lonely. :]
He showed me where Chunyan and everyone was so I thanked him. ^__^
It wasn't even for 3 minutes and lunch ended. -_-
And it just sucked.
I dislike Lunch so much. -_-
Honestly; I don't even get the point of lunch.
Getting up to the scanner for your ID card already takes up 50% time of your lunch time.
Then you have to get on this 3 meter line to PAY for your lunch. -_-
I don't understand how that's a free period. lol
By the time they get to you; lunch is over.

Yeahh.. :]
I was A BIT late [Only for like 10 seconds. ;D] to Global History.. >_NOT BECAUSE I GOT LOST. >:[
It was because the Lunch period ended and like I was still in the Cafeteria with Chunyan. >_>
And then Chunyan flipped out in the staircase because she took Katherine's folder. xD
Uhh yeah.. LOLOL! I expected a certain someone to be in there when I went in.... >__>..
But like I didn't see that person and instead I saw Brandon. xD
So I got kind of scared that I went into the wrong room. LOLOLOL! xD
But I tried to hide that emotion. :]
And then that certain person arrived later, so I felt saved. LOL! xD
Cause if he didn't appear; I would start flipping out. :]
My Global teacher sounds kind of cool. xD She's pregnant! O:

I had Biology next! :D
I have it with Shraiy and Brandon. xD
Mrs. Chu sounds pretty nice, but from what I heard- she's hardcore! T____T.
Uhm.. there was this fobby looking guy in there. xD
He wasn't cute though. lol.
I liked his hair... color. xD

My Bio Lab teacher... NO COMMENT! >:[
MRS. JOHNSON REPLICA?!? LIKE SERIOUSLY?! >____<
I thought I got rid of her. ToT..
So.. he tends to lose work and is extremely irresponsible. :]
Also; from what I heard - you don't learn sh*t in his class. ^^
Doesn't that sound familiar now? lol
He started saying how he has to memorize 230 students.
Then he took out a camera and started saying our seat number and filmed us with us saying our names. T__T..
He said that when he has leisure time; he'll go and watch the video so he could memorize us... >__>..
Pedobear! >__<
And I was passing notes to Shraiy. xD We sit next to each other.
So.. I sat at the EMO seat and Shraiy sat at the FUEGO seat. :]
LOLOLOL. xD It was so funny. :]
I kept on yawning during his class. -_-

After 9th period; Shraiy and I were going to get our IDs.
I was like, "Why is everyone running? o_O"
And he was like, "Because there's going to be a line."
LOL. We kinda sped walked and saw this 1 mile line. -_-
We decided to just leave and tried to meet up with everyone. lol
Everyone but I got pizza. xD
I felt so dizzy.. I just wanted to go home. lol
I got home at like 4:30 =_=
I bought donuts and drinks with Chunyan. >:D
I was so busy putting in and taking out my contacts that I wasn't even that hungry. LOL.

Ahhh.. Sorry for any typos in here. o-o
Just tell me them and I'll fix it... if I'm not lazy. xD
I have PLTW, Geo, Global, Bio, and Bio Lab homework on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. -_-
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ENGLISH YET! >:[
=_= Ahh... So not good.
As of now; I only finish Geo homework. o-o
I don't ike the PLTW + Global homework.. T__T
>_< So.. Tech's kind of okay.
Everything went pretty nicely, but I don't want to go back. :]
End of story. ^___^.