:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 14, 2010
Happy Birthday Victor! :) posted at 9:15 PM

Like always - I'm really stupid. lol.
I have no idea what the heck is on his mind.
When he made a remark about that song a few weeks ago, I just questioned about it in my head. xD
I made up the most random reason why he hated the song, but I think that reason may be true. o__o;
I don't know. Maybe I'm just over thinking it.
EHHH! =_=
But if what they say is true... >__>.. then I'll be the extremely stupid one.
I don't know if I'm supposed to talk to him about it or not. lol
Maybe I should just mind my own business?
Why do I care so much anyway? T_____T
OMG! >_< I'm such an annoying person. I should just shut up about it already.

--------------------------

Third day of school today... =_=;
I FINALLYYY got my ID during French.
I look.. not attractive.. AT ALL. LOL.
I met my English teacher. :]
He's pretty cool, but I expected him to look kinda different. xD
But that's okay.
We played the Name Game and Search for Student Game thing.
I think the prizes are like newspapers or something. LOL.
Okay; who knows.

There weren't any "hotdogs" during lunch. =(
There wasn't any "in stock" even in Period 4. >_> AHEM.
Yeah. Poo. D:
Hopefully he'll be there tomorrow. >_>
Well, Chunyan, Jason, Ryan, and I were talking about our student IDs during lunch.
I said something about the IDs looking ugly.
Jason was going to ask Chunyan if he could see her ID, but he ends up saying Can I see your ugly?
LOLOLOLOL! xD FAILLLLLL!
Ryan kept on laughing. xDD
This girl thinks Jason is cute, and she asked us what his name is behind his back. xD
Chunyan and I insisted in introducing her to him. xD

I absolutely hate my seat in Global.
I hate sitting right in the teacher's face.
OHHH! THAT REMINDS ME.
I MISS MRS. STERN! D; ♥
She was such a great teacher. =(
And we thought Mrs. Stern was tough in 6th grade. >__>

I was on the train with Robert Godkin after everyone left! :DD ♥
I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN SO LONG! >_< =)
He said that my hair color is cool. xD
On the train, I was so bored.
I was sitting next to Robert and I put my finger right next to his check.
I was like Robertt! And he was said What?
He turned his face and I poked him. xD
I love it when I do that to people! >:]
^- Dork. xD
He thought I had blue eyes. LOLOLOL.
They were supposed to be purple. xD
So we got off and Robert and I were going opposite directions.
HUGG! >:D♥
He hugged me in front of the train station and like we blocked people from going out. >__>..
I was like NOT HERE! >_<"
Yeah.. People were watching..
Awkward... LOL

Ehh. I don't really remember what else that was significant today.
Uhh... yeah. I don't know.
I had this other topic that I wanted to talk about but now I forgot it.

I CAN'T GET MY FRIKIN' MIND OFF OF YOU. LOL.
OMG. x_______x WHAT IS THIS?


I wish there was something I could do to erase feelings.