about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 19, 2010
"Don’t make decisions when you’re angry; don’t make promises when you’re happy." posted at 8:53 PM
Okay. Now, everyone's questioning me about this "stuff." lol
And I'm going to avoid it every time someone talks about it. =_=
Because I really don't want to talk about it with anyone. lol
I don't want people getting pissed at me because
"I'm not over it."Honestly. What would happen if someone asked me straight in the eye,
Do you still care? And I had to reply with a straight answer.
Last time - I laughed it off. lol
And apparently; that can get people frustrated...
I don't want any of you pissed off.
I know I can do it! >_<
Maybe even now, if you ask me, I can look at you straight in the eye and say "As a Buddy."
I was "unliking" all this stupid stuff on Facebook, and like one of them was,
"I always say I'm done with you but I never am." lol -_-
THIS TIME. >_<
I PRMOMISE YOUUUU!
I'm done. :]
----------------------------
So.. the other day.. I said I was having a migraine from the DDP homework to Alexandra. xD
And then I read somewhere on google that when you get a migraine, women usually get a French accent. LOLOL.
So I told Alexandra that we should all get migraines and pass French. :]
She said, No Thank You and that it hurts. xD
Ahhh. :] Soo.. I was attempting to do my DDP homework last night..
I was a bit confused, so I decided to e-mail Mr. Fung! >:D♥
Uhm.. He replied 9 in the morning and he helped me. ^__^
Then he said that I sound very cheery for 2 in the morning. xD
Hehe... xD