:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 11, 2010
Bored! D: posted at 11:16 PM

-poke-
I poked you again! >:D

Blehhhhhhhhhh! I'm really bored. D:
Chunny came over today! >:]
We did homework and drew each other pictures.
She wouldn't take mine! >:[
She like ran away and said MONDAYYY! >_>
Yeah.. soo I'm going to go to school first period Monday, so I can get my ID.
Hopefully they let us in.. =_=
Tech's okay.. but I really don't want to go back. T^T..
I don't want to take French anymore, but I'm scared that if I change it; I'll get a completely different schedule. >_> [which I don't want]

Soo.. In Can't Buy Me Love; I think Sharon's husband is really cute. xD
He has a cute face.
I NEED MORE MANGA/ANIME! D:
Ohohohohohh! >:D PLAYFUL KISS = ♥
Definitely recommend it! xD
Yeahh.. >__>.. I kind of LOVE Kim Hyun Joong's character. xD
He treats the main girl like shiiiiiit. :]
But he's sweet in a way. xD
I love guys that treat the girl like crap but then end up falling for her. :]
Not that I want a guy like that. >_> But I think it's cute. ^^

Soo.. on the first day of school... I get:
PLTW, Biology, Geometry, Global, and Lab homework. :]
ISN'T THAT GREAT FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? ^_______^
I finished Bio, Geo, and Lab homework. D:
I'm half way done with PLTW homework and I found the 5 people for my Global homework. xD
My PLTW homework is so annoying. D:
How am I supposed to brainstorm 3 other innovations? T^T..
I only have like 1 D;
And for the Global homework; I just need to read about them first. xD
Ehhh. =( So don't want to go back.
I wonder how my English teacher is! >:D

May all the people that died during 9.11 rest in peace. ♥

Well.. uhh yeah. =_=
Going to go now..
Bye bye.