:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 16, 2010
=( posted at 6:04 PM

I was just about click on "Moodle" to check the PP presentation for Global,
and before I could even click it - my computer blanked out. -_-
Then there was roaring thunder. D:
And it was soo.. loud...
And that reminded me...

Back on August 14th, 2008 - I had tutoring.
My cousin had to get a shot at Ave U, so we went there after tutoring ended for the day.
After her shot; the entire sky was covered - Dark Grey.
Then there was really heavy rain + worst of all thunder&lightning. lol..
We stayed at the 99cent store in Ave U thinking that maybe the rain would gradually get lighter.
In fact - It didn't. It only got worse.
My granny had to go home because it was getting late + she had to cook dinner.
We went through the lightning&thunder + hard rain..
When we were at an intersection - there was enormous flash and my vision blanked out.
I screamed my lungs out because I was YOUNG and SCARED. xD

I told you about it over Aim.
Do you remember...? =/
You told me that something like that would never happen to me ever again.
You promised me that if it ever happened to me again, I could kill you. xD
Ever since then - I felt so happy that you cared. =)
And with your promise, I felt secure.

Look at us now... lol...
You don't even care about me anymore + neither do we talk like we used to.
I try to act like I don't care at all, but really.. when I remember things -
I'm an extremely weak person. =/
I started to cry my eyes out. lol..
I was wrong.
I thought that time would maybe get us to know each other even more cause we were young.
But it's more like time drew us apart.
I'm so sorry.

It's the tiny things you do + say that make me so happy.