:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 4, 2010
... posted at 10:31 PM

Like always.. things never go the way I want them to. xD
And it was pretty predictable.
There's always been an event that will prevent everything from happening.
I want the sky to rain so I can just stand in it for a full ten minutes.
(But let's not get sick since school's starting soon. >_>..)

Whatever. xD
It was meant to be this way so might as well don't get disappointed over it.
No. Let me take that back.
It's been this way.
Okay. So screw the pictures. Screw all of my fantasies. Screw everything! :D