about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 2, 2010
=) posted at 12:11 AM
LALALALALA! =D
I logged onto Facebook and
YOU made my day. ^_____^
I was really shocked... o.o..
Jian commented on my wall post. =) ♥
Ahh. Got me so excited when I saw the notification. xD
And... something else happened.. >_>..
I don't know why, but it made my heart beat super fast. xD
I don't even know if I should be happy or not about it to be honest. >_>..
Whatever; I'll let my coin flipping decide.
Yes to continue or No to stop. =)
想太多是我還是你? =/
Oh.. that reminds me.
This guy that I have no idea of friend requested me.
I had one mutual friend so I messaged him.
"Uhmm Hii. o.o; Who are you? :) "
And guess what his response is? ^__^
"i love asian pussayyyy "
-________-... wtf? And then I just ignored him. =)
SOCIETY IS MESSED UP THESE DAYS.