September 6, 2010
Beachhhh =) posted at 10:34 PM
I'm currently so dead tired right now. x___x;
I just want to lay on a big fat bed and sleep,
but I still need to take a shower. >_<"
My head feels kind of dizzy.. xD
Anyways; today we went to the beach.
Uhh everyone was late when we met up. lol. >_>
When I was calling someone; Vivian was standing in front of Chunyan,
then out of no where Chunyan got up and like knocked Vivian out with her head. LOL.
That reminds me! >_<
At the beach; Chunyan swung her head, out of no where and it made a huge impact on my head. D;
My head literally felt cracked when her head hit mine. ToT..
I had to sit down and like close my eyes. xD
There's like a mini crack of pain on my head right now. D;
Hoping it'll get better tomorrow. xD
Soo.. when we finally decided to go to the water; it was FREEZING. LOL!
Then this dude asked us if we knew how to swim because if we don't, he'll teach us.
Emily said, "No it's okay" and that guy was like "Damn." >__>...
Yeahhhh. He saw Emily's sexiness. xD
We like floated.. and "sat" on the water. LOL.
Oh my holy waterr! xD I totally forgot about the volleyball courts! >:D
Soo.. there was this EXTREMELY hot fob that just stripped his top. xD
Emily said his body wasn't bad. ;p
In my opinion; it was amazing! xD
Chunyan asked me if he was cute, and I was like.. KIND OF! LOL.
But then when I saw him up close; not so much. LOLOL.
But I like his hair very much. :]♥
I also liked the fact that he had a cross earring. =)
Yeah.. He's Chunyan's though. xDD
And Emily said that when some guy missed the ball in the volleyball court,
he said in Cantonese that he was checking out the pretty girls.
LOLOLOL! xD We all died laughing.
Our group was like right next to the volleyball net because before;
we kept on hitting the ball and it kept on rolling to this family's spot. >_>
They probably got annoyed at us so we went downer. xD
We decided to eatttt.
Then uhhh; I went to wash my hands with Chunyan because our hands were covered with frosting. >:]
And.. PURPLEEEEEE.♥ LOL!
It was so weird! xD
他很可愛啊!!!!
Emily told me to look somewhere when we first got to the beach, and like when I turned around; Chunyan and I only saw his back. xD
But then later; he was so close. xD
Uhm.. then we did a whole bunch of weird things. >_>.. AHEMMM. xD
We failed at taking pictures of "us." :]
Soo.. someone let go of the dunkin' donuts bag and it flew away. -_-
Thank you wind for making me chase it. =)
AND I RAN ON CEMENT BAREFOOT! >___<
My feet was like burning me when I was walking back. D;
But when I stepped on the sand for a little longer; it felt better. =)
Overall; Today was pretty fun. xD
FOBS. (: ♥