about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 1, 2010
Annyeonghaseyo =) posted at 10:44 PM
Helloo! ^^
Do you like the new layout? =D
I transformed it from the original by A LOT. xD
Anyways.. today we were supposed to meet up at Homecrest at 12pm.
Uhh everyone was late? xD
Haofeng [the planner] was still sleeping when I called him at 11:30. -_-;
Soo.. we got to Homecrest around uh 1:30 ish?
I haven't seen everyone in so long. D:
It's been like 2 months. xD
It was kind of awkward at first. =(
Donna, Qiqi, and I didn't really do much at Homecrest.
The boys played handball, and we just sat on the whale.
Then they were done, and we just hung out at Donna's house. lol.
I didn't eat anything until like 6PM. >_>..
After sending Qiqi to the train station, I went to McDonald's. O:
And I got myself one ranch snack wrap. xD
That was pretty much it for today. =)