:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 10, 2010
Rush postt! posted at 2:00 AM

I NEED TO GO JOGGING THIS MORNING AND IT'S NEARLY 2AM. T^T.
AHHHH! Okay. Let's talk about yesterday. =)
EXCUSE ME IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS. ><"

Soo.. Work was quite INTERESTING. o.o..
They were SOOOO quiet.
It was like a miracle! xD
I was almost late for work. TT^TT
I went outside my house at 1:55. ><
Nearly made it! D:
So.. Mr. JerkFace.. I spoke to you again..
And guess what those words were? ^___^
"YOU'RE SO MEAN! ><"
ASDFGHJKL;
AND ALL YOU DID WAS SMILE AT ME!!
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GETTING SO CLOSE TO ME OUT OF NO WHERE,
AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN TRYING TO START CONVOS WITH ME?! >=(
So.. Brian was like, "I NEED HELP!"
And it ended up to be ABC Order + I said that he knows it.
Then Mr. JerkFace came out of no where and was like, "He doesn't know anything."
Blahblah. >=( MEANNNN! but I kept quiet.
Catherine came out of no where + said he does know it.
Then Mr. JerkFace tried to say that he was lazy. >__>;
So I went away sitting in some seat.
Catherine came over to me a few minutes later and said that
he was stabbing a pen against his leg + "KENNY" said "HARDER HARDER!" xD
She said that he looked kinda pissed.
o___O.. He's soo strange....
So then I was helping "KENNY."
The question was, "Do you think being a Queen is an easy job?"
He was like, "No."
So I told him to write no.
Then Mr. JerkFace coming out of no where said, "There's two lines and you're only going to write one word? I'm going to mark that wrong. Write out a sentence"
And in my head, I'm like "WTFNADKGLHNDSKGNSDKG! >=("
Then he said that he was going to grade it a C, and a few seconds later he changed his mind and said he'll make it a C/Incomplete. -_-;
So I was like, "YOU'RE MEAN! ><"
And all he did was smile at me. >=(
STUPID JERKFACE!!! ><
I bet he's some sadist that enjoys seeing me look dumb.
Anthony punched me in the back like 359347594735984 times. T^T.
It hurttttttttttt! D;
And people are taking advantage of me because I know fluent Cantonese. >=(
ASDFGHJKL! ><
Alsooo! They were shocked that I was using an umbrella walking to work. ><
They didn't think I was that asian. LOLOL.
Okay anyways.
I really need to gooo!
Ahhhh! No sleep tonight. LOL.
Good morning!