:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 11, 2010
Reality. posted at 10:31 PM

T^T.. SIGH.
So I was on Facebook and Natalie uploaded this drama talent video.
And I watched it out of boredom..
It made me miss EVERYONE like CRAZY. T^T..
Like Quincy.. D:
He's so annoying and perverted sometimes.. but
I realized that I don't think I'll ever meet someone as funny + goofy as him.
Even though he'd attack me during English class while we watch To Kill A Mockingbird;
Take off his shoes and stink up the room with his EXTREMELY smelly feet. T^T
Me - spraying his feet with Emily's body mist. xD
Him - not even noticing that I did + later on when I tell him; he'd start laughing with Naa. [:
Ahh.. Good times.

What am I going to do without you guys? ):