about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 21, 2010
On the Days That I Miss You posted at 10:53 PM
OH MY HOLY WATERR! TT^TTI THOUGHT TODAY WAS THE 14TH!
SAGKLHSDGKSDHGKS! HAKHDKGHSDKGHSDNKGDGSDGSD
DNSLGJSDLGSDLGSDG
IT'S THE 21ST!
DGNSKDHGSDGHGDNGKSDGLSDGJMLSDGMLSDGSGSLJGLJLFHH
OMGGG! T^T THIS IS HORRIBLEEE!
I was taking my time reading...
then I realized all my dates are messed up.
ZOMG! I MUST FINISH MY BOOK TOMORROW! ><
Sorry for the caps! D:
I noticed that I like to punish myself when I do something wrong. >_>
Or I punish myself when I feel stupid. AHEMMM.
Punishing myself doesn't mean beating myself up. -_-
That's self-abuse. No thank you.
BLAHBLAHBLAH.
I NEED TO CLEAR OUT MY MINDDDD AND STOP THINKINGG ABOUT CHUU [YOU]~
It was so weird... o_O I'm seeing things.
Whoever is reading this probably thinks I'm mentally unstable right now. xD
I'm sorry. T^T... I'm just a little messed up here. ><
GA IN AND JO KWON KISSEDD! >:D
I don't really watch them on WGM but it was so cute. [:
>< Yongseo couple ftw!
Yeah.. I don't know what to write about these days...
And I definitely do not want to write about YOUUU. [:
So byee. ;D