Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
T^T.. I miss him soo muchh! ): Being in his arms looks so comfy at the end. ^^♥ -Jealous Jealous- >__>.. After watching this MV; I feel like completely eliminating the made up main guy character, and back to using Kyu in my fanfic. LOL!♥ But I don't know.. I'm practically DONE with my new fanfic poster. xD EHHH! Should I?! [: (most likely will. LOL!) But this time; Nothing to do with SS501... xD I logged onto Quainte today + found out more about the members.. ): Jungmin + HyunJoong signed up for another company. HyungJoon is trying to find another company. And no info about what's going on with Saengie + Kyu ): What was the meaning of 501 again? Five United as One Forever. ): Being in different companies is going to be so hard to be together. ><