about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 31, 2010
Bogoshipda ^^? posted at 11:10 PM
Dear Mr. Jerkface,
I suddenly miss your bad and scary temper when someone does something wrong; your really lame ways to make little kids smile. =); and.. your spontaneous humor. xD
Yeah.. I don't know why I'm thinking about you now. LOL.
Probably because work ended and I'm just sitting here being bored thinking about my past.
O___O... flashback.. WHEN YOU DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS UP. >=(
One time, you lifted your t-shirt up cause Brian wanted to touch you and like BAM! RIGHT IN MY FACE. LOL.
BLUEE AND IT'S CHECKEREDD! xD The image is stuck in my head every time people say Boxers. >_>
I COUGHED LIKE HECKKKKKKK. And Catherine asked if I was okay. LOL.
It was way too close to my face. >_>;
Catherine has a fetish for guys that have deep voices and wear boxers. =)
COUGH SO DO I COUGH LOL! [jk!]
I have a fetish for fobby looking guys. ^^
OKAY. THE LAST TWO LINES ARE SO OFF TOPIC. LOL. ANYWAYS. I'LL END IT HERE. >:]
New layout coming soon! ^^
I'm too lazy to do the coding. ToT.