August 14, 2010
[: posted at 11:52 PM
Sorry if there are any typos! ><" I'm too lazy to proofread. xDHELLOO! :D
So today, I really dislike myself.
I told myself that I'd save up money.
I ended up using $50.51 and only $20.76 was for me personally. xD
Everything else wasn't.
Ahhh. x__x.. Mission Fail.
As of now, I'm really LOVING Sephora's Face Brush + Philosophy Purity though. [:
But I'm going to give it a 2 weeks test to see if my skin likes it. xD
Okay.. soo.. LONG STORY. LOL.
We were all supposed to go to karaoke today, but Qiqi couldn't go.
I decided to cancel karaoke to go somewhere else.
Donna tried contacting Natalie yesterday, but she didn't pick up. ):
We had like this really hard time deciding where to go last minute. LOL.
So I said Chinatown? xD
And then we all went along with it, but then Times Square was also one of the choices. xD
So we went to Chinatown and got food at Big Wing Wong right away. xD
We were all pretty hungry. :P
Then we went to E.C.
We spent HOURS there. LOL.
We were walking around in circles and ditching each other in stores. xD
I FINALLY step foot into the manga store that I've ALWAYS wanted to go to, but never bothered because it's so crowded. LOL.
Uhm; it's really interesting. =)
ShojoBeat is only 8 dollars!! O:
It's $10 online. ><" Thankfully I didn't buy it online. xD
But I didn't buy it in the store anyway. LOL.
Next time.. when I'm not trying to save money. xD
I actually didn't buy anything for myself in E.C. LOL!
I bought a cute Pochacco for the new born baby. [:
[When I got home; my mom was like, "The baby won't like this." T^T IT MUST LIKE MY PRESENT!! xD]
Uhh. Then we went to Yaya's.. and decided on where to go after. xD
OH! I WAS CHOKING ON THE MANGO STAR JELLY FOR LIKE MORE THAN 5 TIMES. T^T
Every time we get Yaya's; Donna + I always have this competition with who can eat all the jelly first. xD
So far, we had 2 battles, but I lost both of them. T^T.
And of course, every time when Vivian sees me way ahead of her- she quits. xD
Choking on Jelly = NOT COOL. >=(
When we paid for the drinks; I saw the ISA poster thing! [:<
Vivian said she had to be home at 5, but Donna + I dragged her to 34th Street. xD
So on our way to the train station; I was tugging on Vivian's bag in case she runs away.
Then this guy came up to us and spoke broken Cantonese. xD
I thought he was yelling at me because Vivian told me to let go but I didn't. LOL.
But then when I tried to put it in Cantonese, he called us pretty. o-o
Uhm. It was a pretty confused moment when he said something. LOL.
And when we were finally at the train station; I dragged Vivian to the Manhattan bound train. >=(
People were probably thinking I'm retarded. LOL.
They kept on staring at me. ><"
Donna came and got her to move so easily. LOL!
I suck. I was dragging her for like 3 minutes and she wouldn't move. LOL.
When we were on the N train it got REALLY crowded. xD
And all of a sudden the train WIGGLED pretty badly.
Then a whole bunch of people were losing their balance.
LOL! I was SAFE~! >:D
Because I was facing the pole and if I lost my balance,
my face would've hit the pole. LOLOL. PAINNN.
But it didn't and in fact; I was pretty secure. xD
Behind me was this baby carriage + Donna said the baby in it was really cute. [:
To my left was Vivian.
To my right was some stranger.
And in front of me was a pole. xD
Okay. So we finally got out, and went to Manhattan Mall. xP
I went to Hallmark and bought a newborn baby card. ^^
It's Winnie the Pooh! [:< I like it.
Then we went to Sephora.
You probably already know what I got. xD
And Donna got the same thing.
I felt bad so I told Vivian that I'd buy her something, because
she's probably going to get into trouble when she gets home late. D:
She said she wanted accessories so we looked around JC Penny.
Then we went to Forever 21.
At Forever 21, Vivian said she wanted the small bottle of the Purity cleanser.
There weren't any left in the Sephora in Manhattan Mall, but we went back to ask.
Donna told Vivian to ask, but she wouldn't.
So then Donna asked for her and they didn't have any left.
When we first step foot into Sephora, this lady asked something about Nars eyeliner,
then the assistant said something about another Sephora around, so
I asked them if there was another Sephora around this place + she gave me the directions. xD
She was speaking too fast for my slow brain to process the information, so we went out the mall, and walked "down"..
AHEM! We walked UP. LOLOL!
So we walked back down 4 more blocks, then we made a left turn, and we found it.
-_- The things we do for Vivian.
She bought the cleanser and decided to get a brush too.
Then she was content. xD
We went home and uh yeahh! >:]
The end! xD