about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 10, 2010
:/ posted at 1:54 AM
T^T..
I just hate it when such nice people have to go through so much pain. ><
Not physically.. but mentally. :/
But I guess since most nice people are kind of sensitive on the inside;
Those problems are here just to make their heart stronger. =')
I feel so bad just watching them go through pain and
all I could do is use my words to try to cheer them up. :/
I really wish I could do something more than that. T^T
Sometimes, words can't even describe how I feel.
There's a feeling much stronger than words can describe.
My big bubbly sunshine isn't so happy.. ):
Please stay strong + smile.