:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 10, 2010
08.10.10 posted at 11:54 PM

Photobucket


I'm pretty sure all of you are pretty sick of my boring blog posts. LOL.
But here I go again about Mr. Jerkface! =)

Once again.. xD
Mr. Jerkface standing so close + listening to the little convos I have with kiddies.
I was talking to Anthony and all of a sudden he did the Farting Armpit move!
I'm completely terrified when people do that. LOL.
So I moved back and I almost leaned against Mr. Jerkface while he was walking into the room. >_>;
I said sorry + then he hit Anthony on the head. xD
Ohh! And when Brian accidentally tripped over Deborah's foot.
It looked like it really hurt. D:
So then Mr. Jerkface came into the room.
He put out his arm with the really freaky scab and said, "Do whatever you want with it."
Brian smiled, and Mr. Jerkface was like, "Haha, I made you smile." =)
ASDFGHJKL; xD He's so lame! x)
And when practically everyone left, but this girl that came from China a week ago -
Catherine and I got bored so we were just standing near the doorway.
Then I had this crazy idea of cosplaying. LOLOL!
I said that I'd be a vampire.
And once I said vampire; it reminded me of those weird Chinese vampire movies
where the vampires jump with both arms out. LOLOL! xD
So I did that + Catherine started to crack up. xD
And then I see Mr. Jerkface straight down the hall leaning against the door to the basement looking straight into our room. o.o;
I really hope he didn't see what I did... LOL... xD
Ahh. And then we both finally calmed down. xP

We had a Cantonese chat with the girl from China. >=)
She's 15 years old but she's going to 8th grade.
Her English is really good for a fob that came a week ago. =)
But she said that it's really difficult learning English. D:
I just love how she's so hardworking! ^^
I wished I was as hardworking as her. xD
So we were talking about our lives in China + in America.
She started saying how Catherine and I are so tall.. LOL.
I want to be taller actually. D:
I don't think I'm going to grow anymore. T^T;
So job ended + I REALLYYY had to pee, but Catherine told me to wait with her.
I was like NOOO! and I start running away.
Then I stopped running + she was holding onto my bag. T^T..
She let go + she told me to wait..
Then she said let's talk about something!
She said something with reading a book called "Water Water Water! I Pee Freely." -_-;
So I was like WHAT THE HELLLLL? and I RAN. LOL.
But then I couldn't run that much cause my BLADDER was FULL. >=(
And if I ran all the way home; I think my bladder would burst. LOL.
Catherine said she couldn't run in her flats so I felt bad.. xD
So I waited with her.. T^T.


I really want to learn Korean + Japanese. xD
I think I'm going to learn Japanese first. xP
It sounds a LOT easier than Korean. xD
And besides; I SUCKKKKK at speaking in Korean. xP

Oh. T^T.. Me no likey what's going on in Yumeiro Patissiere.
Ichigo-chan likes Henri-sensei. ><"
Nyuuuuu! Kashino. =( ♥
Growing Through Life is pretty boring in my opinion.. xD
But I LOVE Raymond Lam and Bosco. ^^
On TV there was an interview with them both;
my mom was like, "Look your idol!"
And I saw Raymond and Bosco. =)
Then my mom said Raymond looked disgusting because he's so skinny that you could see his cheek bones. >=(
My granny made a remark and said that Bosco looks more handsome.
ASDFGHJKL; They both are really handsome in my opinion. ^^
I really can't say who I'd think is more handsome. xD
I like them both a LOT. =)♥

I really want to change my blog layout. xD
And I'm too lazy to even find one. ;x
Ehh. I'll change it soon.
Byeee! =)♥
Have a great morning/night. ^^
Sorry if there are any typos! LOL.
Jogging tomorrow! =D