about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
July 19, 2010
o-o posted at 10:18 PM

Yucky. Post number 14. xD
I dislike the number 14. >_>;
I'm soo sloww. D:
I just read Twinnie's blog now. xD
Twinniee; I was never mad at you in the first place.
No need to say sorry. xD
And I wasn't DEPRESSED. >=(
I was sad for like 15 minutes + got over it. (;
I mean I need to like GROW UP. LOL.
Andd =)
I was on the phone with Haofeng.. x)
He saw youuu. ^___^
I wanted him to tell you to have a safe flight, but
He said he wasn't gonna do it no matter what. >=(
Stupid.
So after I hung up on him; I tried calling your phone
but it was off. T______T
Stupid Twinnie. >_>
He wasn't really ignoring you... xD
I think he just doesn't want to bother you. >__>
Eh.. who knows. =(
I miss the both of you soo muchh. T___T
I'm like so bored.
I have no life. xD
My schedule everyday is sleep, eat, work, manga, eat, shower, sleep. LOL
And I don't sleep till like 2. >__>;
I no longer log onto Aim. xD
It's really boring without the people you want to talk to.
Ehhhhh...
I feel so weird right now. LOL.
I don't feel like my usual self. xP
But that's okay.
But the thing that's not okay is...
I'M SOOOO BOREDDDD! >:O
By the wayy; LinhNi is cool =)
Chapter 32 is officially my favorite chapter in Kaichou wa Maid-sama! x)
AHHHHHHH! ♥
Died of sweetness. ^___^