:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
July 26, 2010
Feel blessed! :] posted at 9:05 PM

Now everyone's gonna think I'm mean when they read this post. xD
But since this is my blog; I think I have the right to say what I want. =)
Don't take it personally! >__>

Okay.. xD Soo.. I just really think that people in this world should feel blessed with what they have instead of -- complaining about things they have already, which a whole bunch of other people don't. T__T;;

For Example --- piano lessons.

I've been DYING to get piano lessons for about a year already.
But I still don't have them yet.
However; I hear/see people complaining about their piano lessons + how they are forced in learning the piano.
Your parents need to pay for your piano lessons.
They aren't for free.
But if they are free for you; then sure - complain all you want.

Like I said before; Everyone takes things for granted. T__T;

Aside from the 'wants' let's talk about the 'needs'. =)

For Example - Are you being grumpy + throwing tantrums because your parents got you a brand of shoes that you don't like?
Well. Take a look at these pictures.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


=_= It's pretty sad.

I just want happiness to spread everywhere, and
for people in the world to enjoy life to the fullest with no complaints.
Be blessed to be living right now.
Be blessed that you have friends. =)

Okay my rant ends here. xD