July 25, 2010
BOOOO! (; posted at 8:53 PM

HELLOOOO! :D
Where is this beautiful guy?
^___^♥
Insomnia is NOT cool. >=(
But last night (technically morning) I had a greatttt sleep! :D
Well not great, but better than usual. x)
Let's talk about yesterday! :DD
Yesterday was a blastt. ^__^
Leon's party was awesomee~ >=)
He kept on worrying that Alexandra and I were bored.
Alexandra pwned me in Life. =(
LOL! NO. NOT IN REAL LIFE. >=( THE GAME!
Alexandra's so proo at Clue. T__T;
Uhm.. yeah.. most of the time was hanging out in the basement; eating.
Alexandra recorded me playing the Ukulele.
LOL! I looked retarded. xD
I get so scared when it feels like I broke one of the strings. xD
We got pizza and decided to go bowling. xD
But it was too expensive so we went to the claw machines + stuff. xD
Technically called an "arcade" xP
Then we went back to Leon's house.
It was SOOO humid. LOL.
And Leon's mom went to Walgreens, so we were locked out. xD
Then Anastasiya broke in through the window. xD
She opened the door for us and we cooled down. xP
Leon's cats are adorablee! :D
Then we had a nerf gun battle. xD
It was amazingg. x)
It was fun... shooting each other. LOL. ;D
Then we had cake. O:
But Alexandra and I had to go.
So we ate the cake in the car. :D
It was pretty good.. o__o
I didn't eat the cherry because I was scared that it'd be super sour. xD
Raspberries = EXTREMELY sour. T___T
Oh and I had
a strawberry♥ at Leon's house. xD
nomnomnonmnomnomnomnomnomnom! :DD
Today. I wouldn't have woke up if Jaymes didn't call me. LOL.
So he called me + I was still half asleep.
Then he was like Raymond has something to tell you.
I hear Raymond in the background saying, "WHAT?! NO!"
And then this kid.. I couldn't recognize his voice;
he was like, "RAYMOND LIKES YOU! HE LOVES YOU!"
And they hung up. -_______-
I was half asleep so I was like whatever. xD
And it was almost 12; so it was a good idea to wake up. LOL.
Thank you for the wake up call. ;)
Readddd manga todayyy! :D
I FINALLY caught up. x)
But now.. I need to watch Bleach + Yumeiro Patissiere. >__>;
The romance part is starting to build in YP. xD
I'm thinking if I should read VK.. >__>;
I adored Zeki♥
But if they don't end up with each other; then
it'd be quite boring for me. xD
Oh well~
Kaichou wa Maid- sama FTW! :D♥